BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

an updated version of me

 It has been 19 years since I first seen the beauty of the earth. since then, I've been thankful to God for giving me this wonderful gift, the gift of LIFE. And now as i grow up, I leave immaturity and innocence behind, a lot of things changed, changes that somehow leads me to become a better person, not only on physical aspect but as well as the emotional and social aspect of life.


..So much for the introduction, let's get to the main coarse. I am writing this blog for my followers to know the latest updates about me. it's been a long time since I've created a blog. if not only for my edtech subject I wouldn't be motivated to create one(thank's to ma'am V.).. As I was saying, it's still me..still preety, well honestly a lot more preetier..hahaha,... my name doesn't change, what else??.. 
kidding aside, I can say that the past few years have shaped me to become a stronger and mature person. I have experienced a lot of ups and downs and I've learned from it. I'm also proud of the achievements I have gained both in the academic and personal aspect of life.


About my status?...I'm single,..yeah!  It's been.. ahmm.. 7 months?..and we both moved on.. sometimes we still update each other about the happenings in our life, that's it.. PERIOD. Time to look for another prospect,hehehe..but honestly I am very happy about being single and I am enjoy entertaining my suitors..quoted from a famous line"collect and collect then select later"..hahaha..



So much about that, as I was saying ,my life wouldn't be this meaningful and happy without the people whose been with me through thick and thin.




 My friends who i share with all the laughter and tears, assuring me that everything will be OK, making me feel comfortable whenever they are around. For my family, for the support and guidance, their words of wisdom that keeps me going.


And to that special someone, whose always been with me even though there's a great distance between us, for his undying support, love and care. for making me realize that life is still beautiful even if there are a lot of problems and challenges along the way. i hope you wouldn't change and maybe THERE's chance for us at the right time...

                              -0-

so much for now folks..''till the next post!!!!

0 comments: